Friday, November 20, 2009

OMG - It's Almost Thanksgiving

I have GOT to become more disciplined about actually writing on this thing. Since the last entry I marched in the Veteran's Day Parade (a wonderful experience, with people waving and holding signs - great encouragement and support throughout the whole line of march) and went to the All-Sports Dinner at the NY Athletic Club (dinner with Ahmad Rashad, 20 world champions, 25 national champions, 15 national team champions and I have forgotten how many Olympic medalists) - another inspiring evening. I sang a concert (From Broadway to God) at Holy Name of Jesus Church and raised over $1,200 for the Xavier Society and was honored to take part in a memorial service for Jim Fradrich.


I leave for Israel on December 1, leading a pilgrimage to the Holy Land. I also helped out as an usher for a production of Brigadoon put on by the Blue Hill Troupe - the picture is what I look like in a kilt. It's a little fuzzy but it was taken with a cell phone camera.

No comments: