Monday, April 20, 2009

And Now for A Couple of Pictures






They're not great pictures - they take in large sections of the stage and don't do much toward telling the story. But they all have the advantage of including me. Sort of like Waldo - where's Fr. John

Here are two more shots - that thing that looks like a flower growing out of my hat onto my face - well, that was a flower. And the picture of the gorgeous young lady - I got to spend most of my time on stage in the second act cuddling and schmoozing with her. One of the highlights of my theatrical career - second perhaps only to I DO, I DO when I actually got to kiss a girl on stage (other than on the forehead or the cheek or the hand). And she was a very good actress - she pretended she liked it every single night.



No comments: